Customizable Designer Blouse Maggam Work Cross Blooms
WhatsApp Enquiry - Customizable Designer Blouse Maggam Work Cross Blooms
- 0 Reviews
- Product By - Morani Fashion Boutique
Please enter PIN code to check delivery availability
- Designer Blouse Maggam Work
- The intricate maggam work is one of the latest half-hand blouse designs that is steadily climbing the popularity charts.
- Pair a half-hand blouse rich in maggam work with a silk or a net sari and you will surely be the center of attraction.
- Designer stitched blouse maggam work
- All size available
- Order Instructions -
- This blouse can be made in any material of your choice, like Raw Silk, Tissue, Pure Pattu, Velvet etc.
- This blouse can be customized as per your saree color.
- Even you can courier us your blouse piece if you wish to use the exact same fabric
- As this product is customizable you can suggest any changes in color, fabric, or design pattern as well.
- Customization will attract additional costing and time
- As this is a customized blouse, we will stitch it as per your measurement and after your order, we will send a measurement chart to you.
- We will stitch it exactly as per your measurements and will definitely make sure that fitting will be absolutely perfect and you will look awesome
- We have our in-house designer team to stitch these products, so Quality is always best without any compromise with 100% perfection in design
- The approximate time for customized orders is 5 to 7 days + shipping time extra depending upon the delivery address and design
- As this product will be stitched as per your measurements Cash On Delivery will not be available with this product
- We ship across PAN India and we have regular customers in the USA, Australia, Dubai, Canada, London, etc as well for such customized tailoring
- General Notes :
- On the Front neckline of the blouse, work will be done on the right side only.
- If the blouse displayed above has full work on the front neckline, then we will do full work.
Color and Texture may have slight variations due to photography, screen resolution and screen quality of the viewing device.